Melbourne 2019 Details Coming Soon
The inaugural Australia EQD drew an array of Australian superannuation funds, overseas investors, asset managers and sellside counterparties together to share the latest thinking in alternative risk premia and volatility and connect with their peers.
Thank you to all our speakers and sponsors who made the event such a great success.
We'll be revealing details on Australia EQD 2019 in Melbourne soon.
- Henry Zhang, senior investment analyst, First State Super Investment
- Max Townshend, investment director, Local Pensions Partnership
- David Iverson, head of asset allocation, NZ Super Fund
- Joseph Cole, senior portfolio manager, QSuper
- Andrew Fisher, portfolio manager, Sunsuper
- Kari Vatanen, head of cross assets and allocation, Varma
- Chris Drew, investment manager, Australian Catholic Superannuation
- Kevin Wong, investment manager, Sunsuper
- Kent Sutherland, head of equities, VFMC
- Gus Dhothar, head of portfolio management, AHA Capital Management
- Alexis Maubourguet, senior portfolio manager, Argentière Capital
- Christopher Cole, founder & cio, Artemis Capital Management
- Josh Heller, co-head, Challenger Investment Solutions
- Pav Sethi, founder & cio, Gladius Capital Management
- John Fujiwara, portfolio manager, liquid alternatives, Janus Henderson Investors
- Andrew Kaleel, co-head of global commodities and managed futures, Janus Henderson Investors
- Tanuj Dutt, Nikko Asset Management
- Will Bartlett, managing member, Parallax Volatility Advisers
- Mike Pollard, portfolio manager, Perennial Value Management
- Sam Watkins, Goldman Sachs
- Arnaud Jobert, J.P.Morgan
- Paul Winter, UBS
- Luke Galloway, Deutsche Bank
With Global EQD (www.eqderivatives.com/global-eqd), Europe EQD (www.eqderivatives.com/europe-eqd) and Asia EQD (www.eqderivatives.com/asia-eqd), EQDerivatives is the leading platform provider of views and strategies from the leading thinkers in ARP and volatility strategies.
Dates & Times
Day 1 - March 20, 2018
1pm - 5.30pm Main Sessions on Volatility
5.30pm - 7.30pm - Networking Cocktails, sponsored by Parallax
Day 2 - March 21, 2018
7.45-9.00am Breakfast for all conference attendees
9.00am-5.30pm Main Sessions on Alternative Risk Premia
Contact EQDerivatives President Peter Thompson at email@example.com for Australia EQD 2019 sponsorship opportunities.
Accommodation & Event Location
The Westin Sydney, right in the heart of the Central Business District, hosted Australia EQD.