This event is complimentary and exclusively for non-exchange local participants. You must register to secure a spot in the room. Registrations are subject to approval.
As China stages a strong comeback, taking the lead in the world’s economic recovery, international investors are looking for new ways to participate in the next phase of China’s growth. The rise of China-inbound flow is accelerating new product launch in the derivatives market – how should investors choose the best product to access China? Listen to the panel discussion between investment experts to find out the latest trends in China derivatives investing. Key topics include:
- How are investors using derivatives to trade and hedge China today?
- What should investors consider when they build a China portfolio with derivatives?
- Capital is shifting to China’s new economy. How can investors position for new opportunities in this economic transformation?
- What can investors expect in China derivatives trading in the next 5 years?
- Gary Chiu, head of index strategic research, Hang Seng Indexes Company
- Daniel Ku, head of business development, Optiver
- Kevin Rideout, managing director, HKEX
- Sharon Shi, managing director, G.H Financials (HK) Limited