You must register to secure a spot in the room. Registrations are subject to approval.
Global EQD – the premier volatility, multi-asset and systematic investing forum – returns to The Wynn, Las Vegas, where leading portfolio managers, traders and institutional investors will uncover the latest trends and opportunities in cross-asset volatility, alternatives, multi-asset, multi-strat and ESG strategies. The intensive two-day event features leading institutional investors, consultants and portfolio managers speaking across global macro and quantitative themes.
Topics will include:
- Designing effective hedging and overlay solutions
- Case studies on Put/Write strategies
- The impact of central bank policy on derivatives markets
- Opportunities in rates carry
- Credit relative value strategies
- Value in energy transition
- An exclusive crypto derivatives session where key industry officials will discuss in depth how institutional adoption of digital assets and the opportunities present in OTC, futures and options markets.
For general event inquiries, please contact email@example.com.