LatAm ARP will take place at the Hotel Unique in Sao Paolo on March 10. The event will bring together asset allocators and asset managers to discuss the latest developments in alternative risk premia as well as systematic and quantitative investing. Local and regional investors will have the chance to network with and listen to experiences shared by allocators from North America and sellside counterparties will present the latest in research on portfolio construction and trading strategies.
As Brazil’s institutional investors face a new era of historic low interest rates and reforms to the pension system, alternative risk premia and systematic investment strategies are coming into their own in the region. LatAm ARP will bring together leading local minds as well as top investors from abroad to share new ways to optimize returns and generate yield.
Basic Agenda and Topics:
- Best practices for implementing alternative risk premia
- Making the case for ARP to new investors
- Volatility risk premia: hedging, overlay and replication strategies
- Selecting hedge fund strategies for local replication
- Crafting tail risk protection from diversified risk premia
- Combining active management with systematic strategies
- Overlays and hedging: fitting risk premia to existing portfolios