Nordic Network attendance is complimentary and for buyside and sponsors only. You must register to secure a spot in the room. Registrations are subject to approval.
EQDerivatives’ Nordic Network sees Nordic investors interact face-to-face and present on the latest initiatives in portfolio construction and investing with leading global investors, banks and asset managers. In its second year, this invitation-only forum will focus on content as requested by investors, incorporating topics such as ESG, fixed-income diversification, crypto assets, systematic equities, private equity replacement, alongside macro themes such as inflation/reflation and the COVID-19 recovery.
When it comes to innovation, the world looks to initiatives led by Nordic institutional investors. The Nordic Network is the platform for hyper-focused discussions and roundtable deliberations to explore strategies and perspectives.
The Nordic Network will draw on an advisory board of leading investors to determine the most pressing content discussions – and also fine-tune the event format. Current members include:
- Christian Kjær, head of liquid markets, ATP, Copenhagen
- Eric Nierenberg, chief strategy officer, Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management Board, Massachusetts
- Anna Maria Fibla Møller, Senior ESG manager, P+, Copenhagen
- Henrik Stig Eybye Nordestgaard, chief portfolio manager – liquid overlay, PFA, Copenhagen
- John Burkhartzmeyer, senior trader, multi-asset division, State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB), Wisconsin
- Mohan Balachandran, managing director, Teacher Retirement System of Texas, Texas
- Kevin Chang, managing director, portfolio strategy, Temasek Holdings, Singapore
- Kari Vatanen, chief investment officer, Veritas, Helsinki
For general event inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org