This event is complimentary and exclusively for non-exchange local participants. You must register to secure a spot in the room. Registrations are subject to approval.
A surge in listings of Chinese tech firms is giving a new impetus to the growth of Hong Kong’s derivatives market. With a wider range of underlying assets, HKEX has been broadening its stock options offering for global investors to tap the potential of China tech. In this forum, panelists will explore new opportunities brought about by the growing popularity of Chinese tech stock options. Key topics include:
- The latest trends in Hong Kong’s derivatives market with a focus on China and tech-related products.
- Option strategies for trading and managing the volatility of Chinese tech stocks.
- The impact of increasing southbound capital from mainland China on the Hong Kong derivatives market.
- Andries Blom, options trader, IMC
- Chris Lee, managing director, HKEX
- Conor O’Mara, managing director of Asian, TMT equity sales, Jefferies
- Will Mitting, founder and managing director, Acuiti