Systematic Investing Bites Back!
The search for an alternative to traditional diversification techniques has led to a renewed interest in systematic investing. In response to this emerging trend, EQDerivatives conducted outreach with more than 130 firms gaining insights into how institutional investors are considering adding or increasing systematic approaches to their current allocations. Topics covered include:
- How institutional investors are expanding systematic approaches to achieve diversification
- What risks are firms focusing on over the next 12 to 18 months
- How institutional investors are measuring systematic returns
- Institutional approaches to statistical hedges / defensive overlay strategies
- Who do firms find are the best resources for research and execution in the systematic space